Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday 3/13/2012 News & Links

Another beautiful day in Cow Hampshire! Gotta go to work shortly so I'm leaving these links to ponder.




The higher gas prices go, the lower Obama's ratings go. I hear gas will be over $6.00 gallon by summer...does this mean Obama's presidential aspirations will go 6 feet under??

SavingStar: A new way to coupon it.

An alcoholic. No doubt about it. Has she hit bottom YET??


Being one of those MOMS who micromanges your kids lives serves no purpose for the kid. It only creates a spoiled brat. Trust me. 

 The cost of regulations keeps going up. Why is this ok??

I can't believe anyone still asks this question: Will Obamacare curtail hiring? Of course it will.

Umm-- NSFW-- A Craiglist beg from some lonely old man. It's amazing what some desperate people will write.

Tackle It Tuesday? Here's a GREAT IDEA for everyone who misplaces papers, forgets appointments, etc...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, but, remember, the gas prices aren't Obama's fault. It's everything else. I know cause the media told me so!

    ReplyDelete