Saturday, August 25, 2012

IT is Coming

The days are shorter, the nights are cooling off a little. As I rushed thru this summer with my busy life, I stopped today and noticed IT. About this time every year IT catches my attention.

IT'S here.









 Autumn. It's arriving a little bit early this year- but not as early as in recent years. I love this time of year: Crisp, brisk air in the mornings; warm sunny days and cool good-for-sleeping nights. All the colors and scents are another favorite for me as well!

1 comment:

  1. My wife noticed her day lillies are growing again. They had a very dramatic summer with blooms lasting weeks. The plants die out by now normally. Not so this year- they are shooting up new growth and lots of new leaves are coming up. Any day now we expect to see flower stems.

    ReplyDelete